Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thirsty Thursday : Limeade with a twist!

Hey Everybody!!
Today's Thirsty Thursday is my first and hopefully not my last!!

It's spring break and everybody is soaking up the sun and enjoying there time away from school! so in honor of the sun and spring I thought there is know better drink then Limeade with a twist!!



First Slice a lime in half, the put it in a lime/lemon squeezer,
then squeeze it until you have the desired amount. I used 6 small ones and it was really lemony!!

 Next add your Agave, then the club soda, and a couple pinches of cumin depending on how you want the flavor to be.                   


 Add ice!!  (I couldn't get the picture to rotate sorry!)
 Slice up a lemon and drop it in!! you can also put cute umbrella and straws for a fun touch!!!!





****
7 limes (I only used 6 in the drink and the 7th to make it look pretty!!)
a couple pinches of cumin
1/2 litter of Club Soda
3 teaspoons of Agave


No comments:

Post a Comment