Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Skincare Routine!

Hey beauties!! So recently I decided to change up my skin care routine! I am always changing it or adding something but recently I noticed I hadn't really changed it up and my skin was showing it. Normally my skin stays pretty clear and I will only have an occasional breakout around "that time of the month" or when I'm stressed out, but lately I was always breaking out! So today I am going to share with you what I've been using so if you have acne or just want to change it up maybe you could see if it works for you! plus you can get almost everything at your local drugstore!







1) Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes: I only use these at night when I'm removing my makeup, they are really nice if you are traveling because you don't have to take a cleanser you can just use these as a make-up remover and cleanser!! They are also infused with Whit Tea which is more gently if you have sensitive skin. I got mine from Target for $5.99 you can also order them form amazon!

2) Aveeno Facial Cleansing Bar: I use this every morning and every night, I had never used a bar face wash and I think I like it better then the normal gel face wash. This face wash lathers up really nice! I like whatever I wash my face with to foam up a lot I feel like it cleans better, even though it probably doesn't really matter how much it foams ha! It also has a really nice clean smell which is nice and it not super over powering.  You can pick this up at any drugstore for about $2.99.

3) Stridex Cleansing Pads Maximum Strength: I have been using these pads for FOREVER!! And I still love them! I will try new things but I always come back to these!! I use the maximum strength just because I like the little extra help! I use one all over my face and down my neck (NEVER forget you neck) then I throw it away, Do NOT reuse them!! If you try/have this product I can't stress enough that you should not use them more then once! Anyway now that that little rant is over ha I use this basically like a toner every morning and night right after I wash my face. You can get these online or at any drug store for about 6 bucks!  

4) Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10: This stuff if Amazing!! Its an acne gel with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, It dries up breakouts and is just a freaking miracle!! I use this two or three times a day if I have a bad breakout, if I don't have any I don't use it at all because it is really drying, so if I do use this I make sure to moisturize! You can also get this at online or any drugstore for about $5.99

5) Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer: This is a super super moisturizing and great for sensitive skin, it works really well especially if you have dry skin, this is the last thing I do morning or night, its really nice at night if you wash your face right before you got to bed then apply this it really makes your skin soft and smooth in the morning. You can get a small bottle for about $7.99


That is my skin care routine! if you use/tryed any of these products let me know what you think of it in the comments below! also comment below what your skincare routine is!!

xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment