Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

One Way Streets



So recently I have been completely slacking on blogging, I have been very busy, I have school during the week and my weekends are always packed!! but I am trying to blog more than just my motivational mondays.

  So this past Wednesday night we were coming home from visiting a friend in the hospital, it was late a we were hungry but couldn't find anything that was open, when we finally spotted a Carls Jr that was open, we decided to eat there, well and my mom who was driving missed the turn and pulled in to a gas station, and went acrossed the parking lot to pull out the other side to get the Carls Jr, and as were stopped there I look over and theres one of the road block things that make it so you cant cross over the road do you know what Im talking about? ha anyway it makes the road a one way street and I was all mom I don't think you can go that wa--- as she pulls out onto this one street going the WRONG way!! Macheala and I started screaming "were gonna die were gonna die" Matt who was in the backseat just looked at us like we were nuts!! and stayed completely calm! luckly for us it wasnt that far to Carls Jr and there wasnt any traffic on the road!

Photo here
this is what it looked like but it was smaller and yellow!


Later after we got are food Macheala and I started laughing about it! and got a mad case of the giggles and everything became funny!!

Have you every gone down a one way road before? share your story in the comments below!

xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment