Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Tag!!

Hey beauties!!
I love love love tags! I think they are so fun do and watch/read!! I found this awesome Halloween theme tag and couldn't resist doing it!!! :)



1. Do you still Trick Or Treat
Answer- I honestly haven't gone trick or treating in YEARS!!!!!! Haha I love dressing up! But I never really went form house to house asking for candy!!

2. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
A- I LOVE Love Love Love them!! I don't like scary thing but every year I get super excited about haunted corn mazes and house and hay rides lol pretty much it love it all!!!

3. Whats your favorite Halloween candy?
A- Easy!! The pumpkin shaped reeses peanut butter cups!!! Omg the are so so so good!!!! Lol

4. Favorite Halloween movie?
A- Okay so the first one I'm not really sure if its really a Halloween movie but Dark Shadows with Jonny Depp!! Then the other one that "IS" a Halloween movie! that's so obvious!! HOUCOS POCAS!!!! Shocker huh??

5. Favorite costume you had as a child?
A- When I was little I must have dressed up as a panda for like three years!! I think I would have worn it more but I think it fell apart!! Ha

6. Favorite fall food or beverage?
A- Love love love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!!! Yumm!!! You can find a recipe for them here!

7. Do you have a festive background on your phone?
A- To be honest I don't:/ I have pictures of my horses!!

8. What are you dressing up as this year?
A- honestly I don't think I'm going to dress up:( I have been really busy and Halloween came up really fast so I haven't really thought about it! Ha

9. What is Bobbi Jo dressing up as?
A- It tradition in my family that on your baby's first Halloween that they are a pumpkin and as it is Bobbi Jo's first Halloween she is going to be a little pumpkin!! ;)

10. Do you decorate your house?
A- Of course!!!!! Haha I love decorating no matter what holiday it is!! So I hang up pumpkin lights and put little jack o lanterns all over!!!

That is all the questions!! I hope you enjoyed!! Leave your answers to the questions in the comments below!

Xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment