Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Days Of Christmas! Day 1: Holly Jolly Tag!

Hey Beauties!! Today is the first day of my 12 Days Of Christmas! I will be counting down the days to Christmas with a new blogpost every other day! also check out my YouTube channel to because there will be a new video up tomorrow and every other day till Christmas!! 

But any way! Sinice there are 12 days till Christmas that I would do the Holly Jolly Tag!! As you all know already I LOVE tags! So lets get started!!





 Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until last minute?

Answer:  I like starting my shopping on Black Friday, because there are amazing deals and then I know my shopping is done! But sadly I usually end up doing it all last minute!

If you could be in a Christmas movie what would it be?

A: Hmmm that ones pretty hard!! ha but after thinking really hard about it I think I would love to be in The Santa Clause!

 What do you like better Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

A: Christmas Eve!! because you have the excitement of “Santa Clause Coming” and everything! But most of the time I end up not being able to sleep! haha

When does your family put up a tree and who decorates it?

A: We normally put it up the day after Thanksgiving! and honestly I am the one who ends up decorating it! haha I think I have decorated about 4 trees already this year and I will most likely end up doing another one too! Ha But I love decorating for the Holidays!

White lights or colored lights?

A:  This is another hard one!! I like colored lights because there fun and well colorful! but I like white lights because it makes the tree look glowy and like theres snow or something on it!! ha

 Are you guilty at peaking at your presents or do you like the surprise?

A:  I get so excited that I want to peak and I may peak a little! haha but I love surprises!

 Would you rather live in a ginger bread house or in Santa’s work shop?

A: Hmm? Idk that ones hard! Can I do both??

 Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions?
A:  I don’t have alot normally my family will get together and we will open the gifts from each other, and after everyone has left we normally open one gift, thats normally Pjs that we can wear to bed!

 If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?

A:  Channing Tatum!!! DUH!! haha

What tops your tree?

A:  We have this little star on top of are little tree!! ha

Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?

A:  What do you mean by 12 days of Christmas? like the days your like the song? so I guess no haha!

Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?

A: Yes!!

Do you countdown to Christmas? If so how many days are left?

A: Yes!! and 12!!

What are some treats you can count on having every holiday season?

A: Pumpkin pie, and my moms homemade salted carmel! yumm

How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you’ve grown older?

A:  Its a time of year that I get to spend with my family and I love that because it seems almost every year I spend it with another part of my family and I love that because I can be around and bond with family members that I sometimes don't see as often as other!


Well thats that! I hope you enjoyed!! and I TAG ALL OF YOU!!! So leave in the comments below your answers to the questions!

xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment