Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12DOC: Day 4 DIY Colored Skinny Jeans!

Hey Beauties!! So today I am going to show you something that I have had done for quite a while but just haven't taken the time to upload it!! So I thought for day 4 of 12 Days Of Christmas, I would finally upload it! haha oh and I took finales today! so I am OFFICIALLY on Christmas break!! Yay!! oh and you should do me a favor and go check Ashley at
http://beautifullywonderstruck.wordpress.com/
Thanks!!

So today I'm going to show you how to make your very own Oaxblood skinny jeans!! they are super duper easy to make and mine turned out super cute!! so lets get started!!

Step 1: 



Pick out a pair of jeans! I doesn't matter what brand they are just remember your going to be dyeing them so make sure that there a pair your willing to do that too! and also the lighter your jeans are the better they will take the color which means more colorful jeans! The ones I'm using I picked up from a local thrift shop for like 2 bucks! 



Step 2:

 Next taking a 5 gallon bucket fill it about 3/4 the way up, with HOT water!  




Step 3:

Next add in your in your dye, I used Rit Liquid Dye in Wine

Mix it up!!

Step 4:

Put your jeans in!
*** Make sure you get them completely cover and submerged!





 

I let mine soak a about 6 hours with moving them around a couple of times

Step 5

Remove jeans from dye and run COLD water over them



Step 6:

Throw your jeans in the washer! I washed mine on the quick cycle which is about 20 min, but make sure that when you wash them you wash them in COLD water that way the color wont fade!



Step 7: 



Let air dry and enjoy!!!



If you a pair of jeans leave a comment below of if it worked for you! and either tweet me a picture of them or post it to my Facebook page!! I would to see your creations! check out my last post here!


Xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment