Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

12DOC: Day 5 Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull Aparts

Hey Beauties!! Can you believe that there are just 5 days till Christmas!! I'm soo excited!! but anyway! Today is day 5 of my 12 Days Of Christmas and I thought I would share one of my all time favorite breakfast recipe! Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull Aparts!! They are so easy and so yummy! lets get started!!



Step 1: 


  Take any kind of biscuits I LOVE using the Pillsbury Grands because there bigger then the regular biscuits 



And lay them in a any kind of pan, I normally use a cast iron pan but on the day I made these I had to make a bigger batch them my normally

**That is why I have to different kinds of biscuits, I ran out of the grands =[ 


Step 2:





Slice mozzarella cheese into fairly thin slices and place on top the of the biscuits
 

Step 3:



Add bacon

Step 4:



Add shredded mozzarella cheese


Step 5:



Bake at 350 for about 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are done 


If you try these out let me know what you think in the comments below!! Check out my last post here

Xoxo
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment