Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Motivational Monday: Winnie The Pooh & A Sad Story

Hey Beauties!! So this past Tuesday I believe I was given probably the saddest new I have every received, my mom told me that my boy Kisses (my horse) had got colic and past away.  I was absolutely devastated! I knew there was going to be a time that I would have to say good bye to him because he was in his 20s, I just didn't ever think it was going to be so soon! Kisses had a really hard time in the cold and were I lived it got pretty cold in the winter so we sent him down to sunny southern Cali to soak up the sun for the winter! He left on November 13th the day after our 4 month anniversary, I must have cried for days! I soon recovered and they guy we sent him to stay with kept me updated on how he was doing VIA Intstagram! The months went on a I just went back into my normal routine counting down the days until he would return! When my mom told me he had past away I was heart broken! I felt like I had just lost everything and had nothing I felt like had been stripped and was so vulnerable.  I haven't really talked about it I guess I feel like if I don't say it out loud or don't talk about it would be like it never happened! I felt like it was some kind of sick joke. But I know its not and I know I shouldn't avoid it, it happened and I need to except it, as much as it may hurt.  A few days ago I found this picture on Facebook,


photo credit


I knew in that very minute that I was meant to see it, because I knew that even though I couldn't be with him that he would forever been in my heart and nothing or no one would ever take that spot or change it! So I don't know how motivational I am other than to say live everyday like its your last but not only that love every one like you may never see them again and don't do or say things that you may regret later on. So as I'm bawling my eyes out as I write this I have one more thing to say, I love you Kisses, you were the best 6 months of my life!

Xoxo
Sarah 

                        Kisses right before Christmas <3

No comments:

Post a Comment