Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review Wensday: Pamela's Wheat and Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie Mix


Today I'll be reviewing Pamela's Wheat and Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix,
I have had these sitting around for quit some time no and thought I would finally make them, then review them!



The directions were simple I followed the "Oil Directions"

*1 Bag of Pamela's Brownie Mix
*1 large Egg
*1/2 Cup Oil and 1/4 Cup Water


It mixed up really easy!


While mixing it up I found chocolate chunks in the mix!!


I baked them on 350 for exactly 19 minutes


This is what they looked like right out of the pan, they were very gooey almost like they weren't done all the the way when they were,  at first when you bite into them there gooey and chocolatey but after you chew for a min they kinda start to taste like dirt! I honestly on a scale of 1-10 they would be 2 they weren't that great! I much prefer my gluten brownies!! Let me know if your a non-gluten-er or if you love your gluten as much as me, in the comments below! ha also let me know if have anything you want me to review in the comments below!

Xoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment