Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Freaky Story!!!

so tonight I was in the bedroom trying to brush out Bobbi Jo, when my moms phone started to ring, I am taking it out to her and of course shes on the phone with my Grandma, and theres a guy on the back porch!! its all glass doors, and hes  just standing there looking around and of the rest went kinda like this

Mom: "That guy ran out of gas and wants to know if we have any"

I hand her, her CELL phone and she hands me the HOUSE phone

Me to Grandma "Theres a guy here its really freaky!!"

Grandma(over the phone): "I know I know! tell your mom to tell him to go back to his car and we will call someone to bring him gas"

I give my mom the message and she goes back to the door

meanwhile Bobbi Jo is going crazy!! I mean she will bark at people but this wasnt her normal theres someone I don't know bark this was a "OMG THERES A BAD GUY HERE DO SOMETHING YA'LL" 
any way

Mom to the guy: "Go back to your car and I will call someone to bring you gas"

Random Guy: "Don't you have just a gallon"

Mom: "No It goes bad so we don't have it around"

Random Guy: "are you sure!"

Mom: "Yes!"

 so giving the place one more good look he leaves...and goes back around the garage looking at the place really weird! 

Well apparently he ran out of gas up on the freeway?? and decided to jump the fence and walk half a mile in like four feet of snow to a house that you can't even see from the freeway to see if they have gas!! and he just so reandomly happened to have a gas tank that was EMPTY??? weird!! ha so anyway we called the police and they took him gas and everything's all good now! It still was just really freaking weird!! Plus I am a extremely paranoid person!
so now I am gonna go to bed! ha sleep good and I hope you don't have any creepy guys on your doorstep tonight!

xoxo 
Sarah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment