Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Motivational Monday: Audrey!

Hey Beauties!! Todays Motivational Monday is from someone I look up to very much!! Audrey Hepburn! I loved her in Breakfast At Tiffanys!!  and think she has the most amazing quotes! 


I loved her in Breakfast At Tiffanys!!  and think she has the most amazing quotes!  So I deiced to share one of my favorites!!
So this week I want you all to get a manicure! wear something pink,  laugh off those calories!! primp and put on some lipstick even if you just wear it around the house!! Kiss someone! or at least give someone a hug!! Be strong it may not seem like it but there's light at the end of the tunnel!  Be a pretty happy girl, never forget that tomorrow is another day and yesterday is the past, and know that miracles really do happen!! 

xoxo 
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment